Integrative Medicine & Rehabilitation
Schedule an appointment
Referral not required
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Our emergency services are available 24 hours a day.
Common conditions we evaluate and treat
- Post-operative patients — neurologic and orthopedic conditions
- Intervertebral disk disease
- Degenerative neurologic conditions
- Soft tissue injuries (muscle strains and tendinopathies)
- Conservative management for non-surgical candidates
- Elbow and hip dysplasia
- Variety of chronic conditions
- Palliative and hospice care
Treatments we offer
- Physical rehabilitation
- Hydrotherapy (underwater treadmill)
- Photobiomodulation (laser) therapy
- Massage and manual therapies
- Electrical stimulation (TENS and NMES)
- Therapeutic exercises
- Therapeutic ultrasound
- Shockwave therapy
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy (PEMFt)
- Herbal therapies
- Weight loss and conditioning
- Pain management
Hospital Stories | Health Topics
Featured Health Topics
- Integrative Veterinary Medicine Integrative veterinary medicine is a comprehensive approach to animal health.
Any current clinical studies for this service will be listed below.
Questions about giving? Contact Kay Glaser or 509-335-4835.