Jessica BellAssistant ProfessorCommunity Practice firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Jessica Bell has been a member of the Veterinary Teaching Hospital, Community Practice team since August 2018. Currently acting as the Service Lead where she works with students in a general practice environment. Focusing 4th Year veterinary student learning on canine and feline wellness and preventative medicine and surgery. Dr. Bell also provides instruction in the 1st year student labs for small animal behavior and restraint needed for a clinical environment. Small animal dentistry is a focus for Dr. Bell as she assists with the 3rd year student dental labs and dentistry patients in the Teaching Hospital. Teaching veterinary students and providing quality preventative medicine to her community is very important to Dr. Bell as she offers her services to the Healthy People, Healthy Pet Partnership Program, proving care and vaccines to homeless people’s pets in Spokane. Dr. Bell is also the club advisors for the College of Veterinary Medicine’s Canine, Feline, and Behavior student clubs.
- DVM, Washington State University, 2005
- BS Veterinary Science, University of Nevada, Reno, 2002
- Companion Animal Preventative Care
- Secretary, North Idaho Veterinary Medical Association
- A changing climate can influence our pets, too
- Dr. Universe: Why do dogs and cats spin around before they sit down? – Antonio, 10, Richmond, Va.